Identiti Rebate Jump Forks
4130 Cr-mo. 24/26".
Disc mount inc.
ID REBATE JUMP FORK 1 1/8
To provide Dirt Jump MTB riders a lightweight rigid alternative to suspension forks, whilst keeping BMX style JUMP fork.
- Premium 4130 Cr-mo Deep drop steerer crown allows shallow bend radius legs and large weld area for increased strength.
- Fluted and butted 31.8mm legs are both light and strong.
- The internally and externally machined steerer offers optimised strength and weight, without the stress rising areas that changes in diameter over short distances can cause.
- Super buff 6mm thick BMX style dropouts, CNC machined for lightweight.
- Regular 10mm (QR or nutted) machined axle slots with safety dropout lip accepts regular MTB QR hubs or nutted axles 9-10mm.
- I.S. Disc mounts included.
- Short Suspension Corrected length provides crisp steering.
- Rake (forward off-set) - 36.7mm.
- Weight: 1,419g
- Dropout: 6mm thick, CNC 10mm slot with safety feature.
- I.S. Disc mount inc.
- Black Gloss finish
|Diameter||1 1/8 inch|